TKTX Mid Session Numbing Spray 30ml
TKTX Mid Session Numbing Spray 30ml
ENJOY FREE AND FAST DELIVERY ON EVERY ORDER
30ml TKTX Mid Session Numbing Spray
• Fast acting numbing spray
• Activates in 45 seconds
• Can be reapplied during any procedure
• Leave on for a maximum of 2 hours
TKTX mid session numbing spray is an aesthetic spray that can be reapplied in order to help reduce pain and swelling during a range of procedures including piercings, tattooing, microblading and semi-permanent makeup. With its fast acting formula, you can apply a small amount and feel the numbing spray getting to work in as little as 45 seconds. With this product, you must only use it after the skin has been broken and once applied wait 3 to 5 minutes before you continue with the treatment or procedure.
We’ve all been there during a tattoo session when things get a little too much and this results in you tapping out mid session and having to rebook to complete your tattoo on another day. This is why our numbing sprays are one of the most popular products in the TKTX range because you can simply spray, keep going and finish your session with little to no pain at all. It is also worth noting that provided you use the product in moderation during the session, the TKTX mid session numbing spray can also be used after your session to take away the pain and itching that can occur.
The Numbing Cream Co is an official supplier for the TKTX range of products allowing us to continually delivery the latest in pain reducing and pain free numbing products. Our customers range from tattoo studios and aesthetics clinics through to celebrities and the general public. Each product we sell is authentic and is supplied directly by the manufactures.
Our topical numbing products provide a deep numbing experience, perfect for cosmetic treatments and procedures such as:
• Tattoos of all sizes
• Sensitive body piercings
• Laser hair removal
• Body and bikini waxing
• Microblading and needling
• Semi-permanent make-up
• Lip fillers and cosmetic procedures
• Minor surgery
• Anorectal disorders
HOW TO APPLY
As with anything you put on your skin, there is always a chance of a reaction but this can be dramatically reduced by following these steps:
• Patch test the area at least 24 hours prior to using the product
• Refrain from drinking alcoholic products 24 hours before using the product
• Ensure your hands are thoroughly washed both before and after usage
• Shave or remove any excess hair where the product is going to be applied
• Before applying the product make sure your skin is clean, dry and warm
• Creams require a 2-3mm layer over the area whereas gels and sprays can vary
• Cover the area with cling film or plastic wrap making sure its airtight
• You can use masking tape to secure the film in awkward areas
• Leave creams on for no longer than 2 hours whereas gels and sprays activate faster
• Do not apply to anywhere else apart from exterior skin
Our numbing cream tube sizes are all 10g but numbing gels and sprays will vary between 15ml and 30ml. All products are strictly for external use only and will need to be stored above 0°C and below 30°C.
Ingredients: Benzyl Alcohol, Carbomer 934, Lecithin (Soybean), Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Water, Aloe.
The Numbing Cream Co offer FREE fast delivery on all orders.
We anticipate 1-2 working days (24 to 48 hours) for your order to be delivered to your door once it has been collected by our shipping provider.
You can upgrade to Next Day Delivery (24 hours) which is a guaranteed service delivered the next working day provided you order before 2pm the previous working day (Monday to Friday but not including bank holidays). All orders placed before 2pm on working days will be dispatched the same working day with all other orders being shipped the following working day.
Delivery times are based on information provided by our shipping providers and and are subject to their normal running service being in operation. Our fast and free shipping option is not a guaranteed service and although Next Day Delivery is guaranteed this may still be affected by extenuating circumstance.
We advise taking precautions with this product if you suffer from:
• High blood pressure
• Liver disease
• Heart disease
• Thyroid disease
• Difficulty urinating due to to enlargement of prostate gland
• Allergic reactions from any of the active ingredients
• Or if you are pregnant and breastfeeding
• Do not leave numbing creams on for longer than 2 hours
• Keep the product out the reach of children
• Avoid contact with eyes and rectum
• Replace the cap after use
• Be safe and responsible with this product